Old versionsSee all
This is a CD burning tool specifically designed to create audio CDs in no time. It supports source audio files in all popular formats, such as MP3, WMA, AC3, and WAV. Furthermore, it supports practically all CD-Writer brands and models, as well as all standard CD capacities.
A simple and intuitive design helps this program make the audio CD creation process a really easy task, despite the interface not being very attractive, visually speaking. You can add as many audio source files as the capacity of the blank disc allows, and thus build the track list of your CD. You can delete any element from it and change the playing order by simply clicking on the corresponding clearly-identified buttons at the top. Every time you add a new source file, the program will make a thorough analysis of it, to verify its integrity.
At the bottom of the window you will find a few media playing controls, which will allow you to listen to any of the previously added source files, so that you can be sure you made the right choices. Finally, you can select your preferred CD drive and set the number of copies you want to burn before starting the recording process itself. As an additional asset, the program includes a handy tool to erase re-writable discs.
- Simple and intuitive design
- Supports source audio files in all popular formats
- Supports nearly all CD-Writer brands and models
- Supports all standard CD capacities
- Analyzes the source files to check their integrity
- Allows you to listen to any of the added source files
- Includes a tool to erase re-writable discs
- Not very attractive, visually speaking